Thursday, April 14, 2011

This shit is bananas.

I may have made a mistake.




But it's suuuuuuuuuch a good one.  What you are looking at are Mini Banana Whoopie Pies. Yummmmmm.  I made these suckers last night when I seized by a desire to prove myself capable in light of my last baking semi-failure.  I altered the recipe for the filling by replacing the peanut butter with this Banana Chocolate Spread I found at World Market, and had to use skim milk instead of heavy cream, but they still taste pretty damn rich to me, so I'm not complaining.  Still, it is a little jarring to look at your doom and know you will embrace it fully.


How will I ever survive?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg you didnt! they look so so good! and the title to your post brings me back to like 12th grade haha

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons